The Ramble

The Ramble
This is a partial view of the "Hers" master closet I designed for one of my favorite homes in The Ramble in Asheville NC. Dawn Carlton was the interior designer, and Carlton Architecture designed this most unique and beautiful home.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Why I do what I do...

Nothing makes me happier than a client who is excited about the new closet or closets we've just installed.  It's amazing what the intelligent placement of some rods and shelves and drawers can do for a person's sense of well-being.  Most people respond positively to order.  Being organized just feels good!  Especially in uncertain times when so much feels out of our control, we do have the power to control our personal space- to refine it, beautify it, organize it.  It took me many years to discover what I was created to do, what my gift to the world is- and this is it.  Thank you God for inspiring me to be of service in this way!  And thanks to all my clients, who are the reason I do what I do.

1 comment:

  1. Barabara, your closet design work is excellant, very creative and inspiring. Also, the many extras that you do, such as the garage storage design is so helpful in keeping things nice and organized. Continued sucess in all that you do.
    Rita B.

    ReplyDelete